Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) is an extremely important document. You require this number not just to file your taxes and be able to remit large sums of money, but it also serves as identity proof. So, it goes without saying that incorrect information on your PAN card could lead to problems in the future. UTIITSL Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Permanent Account Number PAN Card Those Indian Citizen Are Interested to the Create a New Pan Card or Changes in Old Pan Card or Some Updates Can Read the Full Detaila and Apply Through Online.
New PAN Card Apply Online, PAN Correction / Update Old PAN, Upload Document Link to Aadhar 2023
- Application Begin 01/01/2017
- Last Date for Registration : Not Announced by Govt.
- Received Pan Card : After the Apply the Pan Card Form, Will be Dispatched After the Complete the Process.
- Indian Citizen All Category : 107/-
- Indian Citizen Resident in Abroad Pan Card Registration Dispatched Fee : 989/-
- Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline.
Document Required for Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
- Arms License
- Driving License (DL)
- Pension Card with Photograph
- Ration Card
- Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central / State Government Authority
- Any Other Related Supported Document
Fill New Pan Form Online Form
- Open Online Application Form - Visit the official UTI website.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on 'For change / correction in PAN card click here'.
- Now, click on 'Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card details (CSF)'
- Choose the Category Individual, Army, Navy, Airforce, Company, Partner, Firm
- Enter Your Basic Details Exp: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID and other Related Details
- Click on Declaration and Submit Pan card Form 2017
- Pay the Registration Fee and Note / Print Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference.
- Apply Online (Pan Card / Status / Correction / Update)
How to Apply for PAN Card Correction Offline
You can also get details on your PAN card changed offline. All you have to do is download and print the PAN correction form.
- Step 1: Fill it and submit it to your nearest Protean eGov Technologies Limited or UTIITSL centre.
- Step 2: submit required documents.
- Step 3: While filling in the details, remember to tick the box on the left margin for details that you would like changed on your PAN card.
How to Check PAN Card Correction Status
- You can check the post the correction being submitted with the acknowledgement number. This number is received post successful submission of the form.
- All you have to do is navigate to the website and select 'Track PAN Card'. Once the window opens, enter the tracking number (acknowledgement number in case of Protean eGov Technologies Limited and application coupon number in case of UTIITSL), your PAN number (if required), and other details. Hit 'Submit' and track the status of the change.
- Link Pan Card to Aadhar - Click Here