DOEACC - CCC Course on Computer Concepts is an important certificate course conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). Many government jobs require this course, candidates who are willing to do this course can apply online, the last date of which is the last date of every month. CCC exam is conducted every month in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Fee for applying CCC: Rs.590/- for all categories. Duration of CCC Course is 80 Hours Exam Syllabus is also available at the bottom of this page. CCC Application Form is available on the NIELIT website.
This CCC program is an opportunity for those students who want to gain knowledge in computer and information technology. Basically, this course is a computer application course.
- Application Begin : 01/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2022
- Exam Date: Every Month
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / Other State : 590/-
- OBC / BC : 590/-
- SC / ST : 590/-
- Pay the CCC Exam Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
CCC Certificate Exam Details
Eligibility for CCC Registration 2023 - Candidates who are going to apply for the CCC Exam, should go through the following three modes, and also they should know the eligibility criteria for each mode which are indicated below:
- Candidates who are required to be subsidized by NIELIT-approved institutes are allowed to appear for the CCC course.
- The candidate is required to be subsidized by any Government recognized school having obtained any unique identification number from the NIELIT for conducting the CCC Exam despite any educational qualification.
- Regardless of any academic qualification, without direct applicants.
Document Required for CCC Online Form 2023
- Aadhar Card Number (UIDAI)
- Passport Size Photo (Soft Copy for Upload)
- Signature (Running Hand) Soft Copy for Upload
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (Soft Copy for Upload)
How to Apply for CCC Online Form 2023
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website which is www.student.nielit.gov.in - Apply Online
- Now candidates are required to click on the apply online link which is located on the right side of the web page. On clicking on the link, a new page will be open with some important links, where you are required to click on the course on computer concepts under the IT literacy program
- As you click on that, you will reach the declaration page, tick on the given option, and click on the I agree button to continue the application.
- After some time, a CCC Online Form will be displayed in front of your mandatory details. Candidates are required to fill in all the necessary details very carefully and submit the application and generate the application number and pay the required fee.
- There are total 08 parts to fill the form of CCC whose details are given below.
- Part 1 : First of all you will be asked whether you had applied for CCC before this or not, if you have done then do Yes OR No.
- Part 2 : Applicant's Personal Details In this part you have to type your name, father/mother's name, date of birth, category information.
- Part 3 : Contact Details In this part you have to give details of your mobile number and email id.
- Part 4 : Address Details In this part, you will have to give your complete address in which state, city name and pin code will also be given.
- Part 5 : Educational / Qualification Details In this part, you have to give information related to educational qualification.
- Part 6 : Examination Details In this part, you have to take admission directly that you have to select it through institute, as well as in which month you have to give the exam, you have to choose the city of the exam.
- Part 7 : Identification Details In this part, you have to enter the number of your Aadhar card, as well as you have to upload a photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Part 8 : Declaration In this part, you have to check all the information given by you and at the same time declare that whatever terms and conditions are there, you have to accept it and then submit the application.
- Step 4 : Now you have to pay CCC application fee: Rs 590/-, after payment your application will be complete, your application can be printed or you can also save it on your mobile / desktop.
- Finally, take the printout of generated ccc application form for further use.
How To Download CCC Admit Card 2023? NIELIT Official Website & Admit Card Download Link
- Open the official website - https://student.nielit.gov.in/ For Hall Ticket For NIELIT CCC Exam 2023
- Scroll down on this page’s right side and click on “Download Admit Card”.
- This upper select your course and open it.
- Here enter “Examination Year”, “Examination Name”, “Enter Application Number”, “Enter DOB” and “Captcha Code” and click on the View button.
- Download the admit card from here and take a printout for the exam.
How To Check CCC Result 2023 & Download Marksheet, Certificate?
- Open the official website- https://www.nielit.gov.in/
- Now Select the “Student Zone” and Click On “Results”.
- Here Select Your Course and Open that link.
- You Select “Search By Roll Number, name, & Application number”.
- On this page you select “Examination year”, and “Examination Name”.
- Now Enter Roll Number Name Or Application Number & Date of birth.
- Finally, you see your result and download also. Result & Certificate Download PDF