Uttar Pradesh, Public Service Commission, has issued a recruitment notification. Recruitment will be done for the post of Assistant Town Planner in the state. For which the application process has started now. Any candidate who is interested in this UPPSC ATP 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online from 14 August 2023 to 14 September 2023. For Recruitment details, job information, Notification, Exam Date, pay scale, age limit, Admit Card, Syllabus, selection prcedure, Results and all other information, read the advertisement and then apply. Download Notification: English | Hindi
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner ATP Recruitment 2023 Apply online : Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Results
- Application Begin : 14/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 14/09/2023
- Download Date Extended Notice - Click Here
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 21/09/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
UPPSC Asst Town Planner Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination Rules 2023.
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 24 Post
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023 Eligibility
Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023
- Bachelor Degree OR PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning in Any Recognized University in India OR Associate Membership of at Least One of the Following Institute of Planners / Americal Institute of Town Planner / Members of Institute of Town Planner London OR Institute of Town Planner India OR Equivalent Qualification of London or US.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
How to Fill UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2023 Online Form - UPPSC Official Website
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Call For New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 14/08/2023 to 14/09/2023 Apply Online Link - Click Here
- It is mandatory to have OTR i.e. One Time Registration for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Pay attention, the registration number is received only after 72 hours of OTR registration - that's why OTR should be done first and only then the application will be made.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023 / Recruitment 2023 - UP Government Jobs 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPPSC Medical Officer 2022 Selection Process :-